The microwave oven is a wonderful helper in the kitchen, it is a pity that many people use it only for heating food and defrosting. But you can cook real masterpieces in it. Delicious Cupcake in 5 Minutes in a Mug
We offer a great recipe: a cupcake in a mug in the microwave. You don’t even have to look for special molds: a regular cup will do. Preparing such cupcakes is simple and quick, let’s try to cook them together right now, do you have a microwave?
Delicious Cupcake in 5 Minutes in a Mug
MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE CAPE RECIPE IN FIVE MINUTES
- Milk – 2 tbsp. spoons
- Sugar – 2 tbsp. spoons
- Flour – 2 tbsp. spoons
- Butter – 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Cocoa – 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Chocolate, sprinkles, waffles, powdered sugar for decoration
- Choose a mug.
- Beat an egg in a mug.
- Pour in the melted chilled butter, and stir.
- Pour in sugar, stir.
- Add cocoa, and stir.
- Add milk, and stir.
- Pour in baking powder, and mix.
- Add flour, and mix. The dough is ready.
- Place the mug with the dough in the microwave for 3 minutes.
In 3 minutes, your aromatic chocolate dessert is ready! Bon Appetit.
You can decorate with sprinkles, powder, topping, or add ice cream or berries.
If you want to make more than one of these cupcakes, it’s best to do it in turn.