Much has been said about the benefits of fish, but it is often too lazy to cook it.
Now I will tell you an easy way to cook a delicious and healthy pollock dinner. Just don’t overeat, otherwise, it’s very tasty 🙂Delicious, healthy, and simple dinner. Fish day
The side dish can be any, at your discretion.
Fish day Delicious, healthy, and simple dinner
Foods for 4 servings:
- Pollock fillet – 600-700 g
- Sour cream 20% – 200 ml
- Carrots – 1 pc.
- Bulb onions – 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. spoon
- Wheat flour – 1 tbsp. spoon
- Ground nutmeg – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper – to taste
1. We prepare products for cooking pollock stewed in sour cream. We also need 150-200 ml of water.
2. We wash the pollock fillet well, dry it with a paper towel and cut into portions.
3. We transfer the fish to a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste and leave for 15-20 minutes.
4. Peel the onions and carrots.
5. Finely chop the onion. Three carrots on a coarse grater.
6. In a frying pan in vegetable oil, fry the onions and carrots for 4-5 minutes.
7. Remove the pan from heating. Sprinkle the carrots and onions with flour and stir quickly so that no lumps form.
8. Pour water there and mix thoroughly.
9. Return the pan to heat, bring the contents to a boil and add sour cream. Salt, pepper, add nutmeg, and mix.
10. Put pieces of pollock in the resulting sauce.
11. Cover the pan with a lid. Simmer the fish in sour cream until tender (20-25 minutes).
12. Pollock stewed in sour cream is ready.