Who among us has not dreamed of writing the phrase: “Life is good!” red caviar on black? Now, this possibility exists. To implement the idea, you don’t even have to spend much. It is not offered to buy artificial caviar with a lot of preservatives in the store. It is easy to make it at home from natural products. The method is extremely simple. Having mastered it, you can put a mountain of sandwiches with caviar in front of the guests or make an original decoration for salads.
For cooking you will need:
- 1 cup vegetable oil (ideally unscented)
- 1 cup water (replace fish broth for flavor)
- 1.5 teaspoons of agar-agar (when replacing with gelatin, the amount is increased by 4 times)
- 1.5-2 st. tablespoons tomato paste or ketchup
- salt – to taste
- disposable syringe without a needle
First, put a glass of butter in the freezer, and then proceed to the rest of the steps.
Pour the liquid into the container, add tomato paste, salt and agar-agar there, mix well and send to the fire.